UK to EU pet travel form to complete and return prior to your appointment

The named owner or person travelling with the animal must be present at the AHC appointment to sign the declaration.

We will need you to bring with you on the day of your appointment proof of rabies vaccination, and proof of identification of the pet. If you have a Pet Passport for your pet that was issued before 31/12/2020 this will suffice. If you do not have a Pet Passport for your pet then please bring your vaccination card that shows the current rabies vaccination, and a document confirming your pet has been microchipped. If you have any problems obtaining these documents, please contact:

Pet Travel Scheme helpline: pettravel@apha.gov.uk
Telephone: 0370 241 1710
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm (closed on bank holidays)